Prime medical College is one of the best medical colleges in North Bengal in the private sector. It is located about half K.M west from Rangpur Central Bus Terminal within the Rangpur city Corporation. The college building is surrounded by the green trees adjacent to the Badraganj Road, Rangpur. It was established in 2008 by a group of dedicated peoples of Rangpur, by the leadership of Professor Dr. Md. Akkas Ali Sarker FRCS (Surgery) Glasgow, FRCS (Surgery) Edinburg, U.K.
The Objectives of College
· To promote and provide quality education in Medical Science recognized by the Govt. Republic of Bangladesh.
· To conduct research work on the diseases prevalent in the country.
· To provide quality & international standard medical education.
· To provide skilled manpower in the medical, nursing and paramedical fields at home and abroad.
· To provide quality medical care and health services.
Achievements of the college
· Bangladesh medical and Dental Council (BMDC) have recognized this college.
· The professional MBBS examination under the university of Rajshahi is held regularly in the own campus.
· Now the college having 222,000 sq. ft. floor space with 7 storied academic building in its own land with adequate parking facilities.
· Hostel facilities are available for the students (domestic & International).
· We obtained various national awards. Our students have proved their academic success in the professional exams.
· 750 bedded hospital having 250,000 sq ft with 7 storied building in the same campus.
Our agency Ess Ess Career Consultancy was started some 20 years back when our state was reeling under turbulent and violent incidents and parents were worried regarding the career of their wards. Initially we admitted hundreds of students in the reputed colleges of Maharashtra and Karnataka. But to preserve our moral and cultural ethos we diverted our attention to moderate Muslim countries like Bangladesh .