Monno Medical College and Hospital is founded by Mr.Harunar Rashid Khan Monno, the Honourable Chairman of Monno Group of industries. It is concern of Monno Welfare Foundation and absolutely non-profitable organization. The College is a ten storied building having total floor space of 1,22,000 sq.ft. The area of college campus is more than 13 acres of land of green natural beauty. An artificial lake inside the campus has increased the beauty of the area many times. Medical College is having all the Pre-clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical department with qualified teachers and modern facilities for teaching learning activities.
Monno Medical College Hospital is a five storied building having 1,42,000sq.ft.floor space and functioning as a 500 bedded hospital with all modern facilities for treatment of all kinds of diseases with a group of highly qualified doctors.
Monno Medical College is approved by the government of Bangladesh, affiliated to the University of Dhaka, recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), and also a Member of Bangladesh Private Medical College Association (BPMCA).At present the Government of Bangladesh has permitted to admit 70 students for the session 2013-14.
The college campus is having:
· Two –four storied well furnished teachers quarters with modern facilities( one for native teacher and another for foreign teachers)
· Two separate safe and secured hostels for male and female students with a capacity of 250 seats each with special arrangement for foreign students.
· A beautiful playground and a two storied mosque.
· Wide spaced cafeteria having separate arrangements for teachers students guests and VIPs.
· Separate common rooms for males and females.
· A beautiful shopping mall having all necessary articles to buy.
Our agency Ess Ess Career Consultancy was started some 20 years back when our state was reeling under turbulent and violent incidents and parents were worried regarding the career of their wards. Initially we admitted hundreds of students in the reputed colleges of Maharashtra and Karnataka. But to preserve our moral and cultural ethos we diverted our attention to moderate Muslim countries like Bangladesh .